Carlo Abarth founded Abarth & C with Guido Scagliarini in 1949 after a career of racing motorcycles and cars. His first vehicle was the 204 A Roadster, based on the Fiat 1100. The car won the 1100 Sport Championship and Formula 2. The Abarth brand is a symbol of performance, great driving pleasure and sporty appeal.
This is the CEN Racing Fiat Abarth 595 1/12 Scale 2WD Monster Truck. Officially licensed CEN Racing Q-series Fiat ABARTH 595 RTR. 1/12 scale Solid Axle 2WD (4WD optional upgrade) Monster Truck, with wheelie bar, Hobbywing 40A ESC, Savox servo, and big bore oil shocks.
- 40A WP-1040-Brushed (O.E.M by Hobby Wing)
- Waterproof and dust-proof for all weather
- Built-in capacitor module
- Automatic throttle range calibration
- Low voltage cut-off protection for Lipo and NiMH battery
- Over-heat protection and throttle signal loss protection
- Easily programmed with jumpers
- High RPM RS-540 Brushed Motor (O.E.M. by Mabuchi Motor)
- RTR-06 6Kg Servo O.E.M. by Savox
- 4.8V 0.16 sec/60 4.2 Kg-cm
- 6.0V 0.14 sec/60 6.5 Kg-cm
- 2.4 GHz 3 channel Pistol-Grip transmitter
- Length: 11″ (280mm)
- Width: 10.6″ (270mm)
- Wheelbase: 6.9″ (175mm)
- Ground Clearance: 2.6″ (65mm)
- Gear Ratio: 1:26.44
- Type: 2WD
- Differentials: Center Locker, Rear Planetary Gear
- Easy changeable Hi/Low range gear box Design: 1:1.56 1:2.8
- Ball Bearings: Metal
- Big Bore Oil Filled Shocks
- 10mm over size shock body with 3mm hardened steel polished shaft
- Fixed wheelbase
- 4-Link Suspension design
- DVP (Dual Vertical Plate) Chassis Design
- Sealed Receiver Compartment
- Battery Tray: 146x50x25mm
Please note: This kit requires the following for completion: battery and charger.
In 1899 in Turin, Italy the Fiat company was established. A group of businessmen and professionals join forces to realize a mutual dream. In 1908 Fiat opened the Fiat Automobile Company in the US. It was considered a luxury item at the time. Over the many years the company has gone through many changes and produced many models. Fiat continues on the path of innovation and technology.
For over 15 years CEN Racing has developed innovated technology and high-quality products in the RC industry. In 2015 a group of RC enthusiasts purchased CEN Racing to continue its legacy when the owner/founder passed in 2014. The new owner along with the new R&D team will take CEN Racing to the next level with quality and innovative technology. CEN will continue to improve their models as well as coming out with new thrilling and inventive products.