The FTX Bugsta is a cross between a buggy and a truck with a bit of a monster. This classic beetle style is the latest 4WD off road vehicle, that looks like a lot of fun. The drivetrain is protected by an integrated slipper from damage while under power.
FTX Bugsta Features:
- 99% Ready to run
- Etronix EX2 Sport 2.4ghz radio
- Waterproof speed control
- 550 Brushed motor
- Wall charger
- Etronix 3kg metal geared waterproof steering servo
- Voltz 1800mAh NiMH Battery
- Pre-painted Beetle style bodyshell
- Molded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc.
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- Wide range of option parts available
- Length: 415mm (16.3 in)
- Width: 328mm (12.8 in)
- Height: 156mm (6.1 in)
- Wheelbase: 290/295mm (11.4/11.6 in)
- Tire: ø 125 x 60mm (2.4 in)
- Gear Ratio: 11.2:1
Required to complete:
8 x AA Batteries
The Volkswagen Beetle is a 2-door, rear-engine car manufactured in Germany from 1938 to 2003. Adolf Hitler wanted a cheap, simple “people’s car” (Volkswagen), to be mass-produced for his new road network.
FTX, a subsidiary of CML Distribution, brings a high-quality of radio control vehicles for the entry level enthusiasts. All vehicles must meet a high standard and are carefully tested.