This Team Associated’s new ProSC10 is a replica of the Pro 2 trucks driven in the Lucas Oil Off Road Racing Series. It is a Ready-to-Run RC with a rear motor short-course chassis and many of same parts as the RC10SC5M. There are many standard features along with water-resistant parts. A 3300kv electric motor will give you many hours of high-speed fun. The kit comes equipped with Method Race Wheels to handle the off-road conditions. A 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system also comes standard with the ProSC10.
Team Associated ProSC10 AETeam RTR Features:
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy Servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Factory-finished short-course racing truck body
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3s LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factories Team options already available!
- Combo #70016C includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug
Power Source: Electric
Terrain: Off-Road Body
Style: Truck Scale
Size: 1:10 Scale
Length: 538mm (21.18in)
Width: 282mm (11.1in)
Wheelbase: 322mm (12.68in)
Weight: 1928.6g (4.25lbs)
This kit requires the following for completion: 4 x AA batteries used in the transmitter, NiMH or LiPo battery with High Current T-Plug, Charger for battery used.
Since 1965 Associated Electrics has grown from a few slot-car parts to today being in the forefront of the hobby-car racing by designing and shipping RC cars and parts to hobby shops all over the world. Ranging in size from 1:32 to the nitro-thundering 1:8 scale, their vehicles are on and off road, and powered by electric motors or nitro engines. Their race-level competition vehicles include buggies, touring cars, monster trucks and short course trucks. The in-house staff of accomplish racers research and develop their own radio-control car products. Associated Electrics has their own race team that race what they sell, winning many championship awards.