Street Racing was an unsanctioned form of auto racing on public roads. Auto racing probably started the minute there were two cars. Modern street racing goes back to Woodward Avenue, Michigan in the 1960’s when the three main American car companies were producing high-powered performance cars. Private racing venues were not always available and would be held illegally on public roads.
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- Three-position wheelie bar with optional large wheels included
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- Lightweight front drag tires
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3S LiPo battery packs
- Metric hardware throughout
- 18 precision, rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear wide body mounts
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available
This vehicle is fully assembled and ready to run right out of the box. Some models may require a battery and/or charger.
Power Source: Electric
Body Style: Other
Scale Size: 1:10 Scale
Assembly Level: Ready-To-Run*
Length: 609.6mm (24in)
Width: 272mm (10.71in)
Wheelbase: 322mm (12.68in)
Weight: 1850g (4.08lbs)
Internal Gear Ratio: 2.60:1
*REQUIRED TO COMPLETE
- Four (4) AA batteries used in the transmitter
- NiMH or LiPo battery with High Current T-Plug.
- Charger for battery used.
Since its humble beginnings in the slot car parts to today, Associated Electrics has been in the forefront of the hobby-car racing. They have grown to designing and shipping thousands of radio-controlled cars and parts to hobby shops all over the world. Ranging in a variety of sizes from 1:32 scale to nitro-thundering 1:8 scale machines, Associated Electronics is the industry leader in race-level competition. Their vehicles include buggies, touring cars, monster trucks and short course trucks and ride on and off road powered by electric motors and nitro engines.