The Outlaw Brushless is based on the Ultra 4 buggies that race in the US deserts. This is wonderful entry level fun with a bit of realism, character, and lots of speed. The model has some new and proven features allowing it to handle some rough terrain. With Etronix brushless system, waterproof speed control, motor, and battery you will have enough power to set free the Outlaw.
- 99% Ready to run
- Etronix EX2 Sport 2.4ghz radio
- Etronix 2.1W Waterproof 60 Amp ESC
- Etronix 2950kv Brushless motor
- Etronix 3kg waterproof steering servo
- Voltz 3250mah 7.4v 20c LiPo Hard cased batt
- Voltz LiPo charge sack
- Etronix PowerPal Pocket Balance Charger
- Pre-painted cage style body panels Tubular style roll cage with spare wheel & tire
- Internal driver cockpit
- Molded tub chassis
- Sealed transmission
- 4wdshaft drive
- Trailing arm rear link suspension
- Receiver box
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Aluminum big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc.
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- Wide range of option parts available
- Scale Size: 1/10th
- Length: 505mm (19.9 in)
- Width: 320mm (12.6 in)
- Height: 240mm (9.4 in)
- Wheelbase: 328mm (12.9 in)
- Tire Diameter: 135mm (5.3 in)
- Tire Width: 55mm (2.2 in)
- Gear Ratio: 11.2:1
- Drive: 4WD
Please Note: This kit is sold in RTR (Ready-to-run) format and requires 8 x AA batteries for completion.
The King of Hammers is held in February at Johnson Valley, California. It combines desert racing and rock crawling. Thousands of spectators and hundreds of teams attend this event every year. It is live broadcasted over the internet. It was founded in 2007 by Jeff Knoll and Dave Cole.
FTX, a subsidiary of CML Distribution, brings a high-quality of radio control vehicles for the entry level enthusiasts. All vehicles must meet a high standard and are carefully tested.