The FTX Bugsta is a cross between a buggy and a truck with a bit of a monster. This classic beetle style is the latest 4WD off road vehicle, that looks like a lot of fun. The drivetrain is protected by an integrated slipper from damage while under power. The brushless speed control along with the motor provides excellent speed and power.
FTX Bugsta Features:
- 99% Ready to run
- Etronix EX2 Sport 2.4ghz radio
- Etronix 2.1W Waterproof 60 Amp Speed control
- Etronix 2950kv Brushless motor
- Etronix 3kg metal geared waterproof steering servo
- Voltz 3250mah 7.4v 20c LiPo Hard cased battery
- Voltz LiPo charge sack
- Pre-painted Beetle style bodyshell
- Molded tub chassis
- 4wd shaft drive with slipper system
- Unique gearbox design for low CG
- Lightweight high impact arms
- Big bore oil filled adjustable shocks
- Gearbox metal crown & pinion gear
- Front universal driveshafts
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Adjustable turnbuckles
- Fully adjustable suspension including, droop, camber, toe-in, wheelbase etc.
- Slipper for drivetrain damage protection
- Chassis accepts NiMh or LiPo battery
- Wide range of option parts available
- Length: 415mm (16.3 in)
- Width: 328mm (12.8 in)
- Height: 156mm (6.1 in)
- Wheelbase: 290/295mm (11.4/11.6 in)
- Tire: ø 125 x 60mm (2.4 in)
- Gear Ratio: 11.2:1
Required to complete:
8 x AA Batteries
The Volkswagen Beetle is a 2-door, rear-engine car manufactured in Germany from 1938 to 2003. Adolf Hitler wanted a cheap, simple “people’s car” (Volkswagen), to be mass-produced for his new road network.
FTX, a subsidiary of CML Distribution, brings a high-quality of radio control vehicles for the entry level enthusiasts. All vehicles must meet a high standard and are carefully tested.