The R1 Rock Buggy reproduces the look of a high-performance rock buggy. It is a shaft driven crawler that is a capable scale recreation of the genuine thing. With the molded tube frame that looks incredible real with red pre-painted body panels. It will also provide protection to the electronics as you tumble down the rocks. With all the features that come on this model it is bound to become a standard in the rock racing crawler world.
This version of the Gmade R1 is sold in ARTR format (requires electrics).
- Ready to run
- Gmade 2.4 Ghz radio system
- RS-540 27T motor
- Brushed E042Aelectronic speed controller
- High torque S12321 standard servo
- Realistic tube chassis
- Portal axles
- Portal gears
- Sealed dust proof transmission
- Full ball bearings on all of the gears
- G-Transition Shock absorbers
- 2.2″ GT beadlock wheels
- Super soft Bighorn tires
- Body panels and decals
- Width: 290mm (11.4 inch)
- Height: 190mm (7.5 inch)
- Length: 440mm (17.3 inch)
- Wheelbase: 310mm (12.2 inch)
- Wheels: 56mm (2.2 inch) Dual side beedlock wheels
- Tire Height: 136mm (5.3 inch)
- Tire Width: 59mm (2.3 inch)
- Tire Inner Diameter: 56mm (2.2 inch)
- Axle Ground Clearance: 55mm (2.2 inch)
- Center Ground Clearance (Droop Set-up): 75mm (3 inch)
- Center Ground Clearance (Sprung Set-up): 95mm (3.7 inch)
Required for completion: Battery pack & compatible battery charger & AA batteries.
In 2004 Gmade Co was founded in Korea. Their main products are rock crawling and off-road cars. Gmade introduced suspension structure, wheelbase, scales and uniqueness in the RC rock crawling industry that are now the world standard.