In 1981 Bob Chandler wanted to make a promotional video of his 4×4 performance shop. So, he took his 1974 F-250 that had significantly lift and was running 48-inch tires and drove it over the top of some old beat cars. Chandler had no idea that this would start the Monster truck craze that turned into the massive attraction that it is today.
CEN’s original Reeper 1/7 Scale 4WD RTR Truck. A Hobbywing 150A ESC, 1450kV Brushless motor, Savox 12Kg-cm steering servo.
Vehicle type:: Monster Truck
Build type: Ready to Run
Power type: Electric Power
Skill level: 1
- 2S Hard Case LiPo battery packs (2 required) or 6S Lipo.
- Charger for LiPo batteries
- AA Alkaline batteries (4 required)
- Modeling Tools
- Shocks: Massive 22mm Diameter Aluminum Oil-Filled Dampers with Threaded Spring Adjusters
- Motor: 1450kv Sensor less Brushless Motor with Custom Dust Proof Design for Durability
- Transmission & Drive Train: Three Fluid-filled Bevel Gear Differentials (F/C/R). 6mm Center Driveshaft & 8mm Dog bones
Length: 29.5 in
Width: 18.8 in
Wheelbase: 18.7 in
Weight: 15.5lbs w/ Body shell
For over 15 years CEN Racing has developed innovated technology and high-quality products in the RC industry. In 2015 a group of RC enthusiasts purchased CEN Racing to continue its legacy when the owner/founder passed in 2014. The new owner along with the new R&D team will take CEN Racing to the next level with quality and innovative technology. CEN will continue to improve their models as well as coming out with new thrilling and inventive products.