The GS01 Sawback 4LS, looking great with or without a body, is designed for scale performance and will not disappoint. The steel ladder C channel is nickel plated to resist corrosion. The dust proof receiver box looks like a real engine cover. All the included features will give you that scale authenticism that will not fail. The adjustable battery tray will push the model’s performance to the max. Additional features of a dust proof transmission, ball bearings, off-road tires and beadlock wheels will give you excellent traction.
- Realistic GS01 chassis with high strength Nickel plated steel c-channel siderails
- 4 link Suspension system with XD Aeration aluminum shock absorbers
- One-piece graphite axle housing
- Solid gear diffs for both front and rear axles
- Solid gear diff with a metal diff cover
- Dust proof transmission box
- Ball bearings in every rolling component
- Powerful universal shaft
- Realistic NR01 1.9″ beadlock wheels made from high strength plastic
- Super-soft MT1903 tire with scale block tread pattern.
- Adjustable battery plate
- Realistic seats, steering wheel, shifter, mirror, and foldable windshield
- Tube style front bumper
- Width: 234mm (9.2 in)
- Height: 255mm (10.0 in)
- Length: 463mm (18.2 in)
- Wheelbase: 287mm (11.3 in)
- Ground Clearance: 68mm (2.7 in)
- Weight: 1.7kg (without electric) (3.74 lbs)
MT 1901 Tire Spec:
- Tire Height: 109mm (4.3 in)
- Tire Width: 40mm (1.6 in)
- Inner Diameter: 48mm (1.9 in)
- Wheel Diameter: 48mm (1.9 in)
- Wheel Width: 23mm (0.9 in)
- Wheel Hex Mount: 12mm (0.5 in)
- Wheel Offset: 1mm Negative offset
PLEASE NOTE: This vehicle is sold in kit format and requires the following for completion: Radio control system, motor, ESC, servo, 7.2vbattery and charger and paint.
In 2004 Gmade Co was founded in Korea. Their main products are rock crawling and off-road cars. Gmade introduced suspension structure, wheelbase, scales and uniqueness in the RC rock crawling industry that are now the world standard.